Monday, July 28, 2014

Monday Dressed







Kimono: Monday Dress (similar) // Tank: Target-old (similar) // Pants: Beja Flor (on sale!) // Wedges: Jack Rogers (similar) // Earrings: Monday Dress (craving) // Watch: MK // Bracelets: Bella Jack via Tjmaxx (similar), Gift (similar)

When I found a new online boutique, Monday Dress, I couldn't wait to share it with y'all! Not only is it based out of my hometown, but it has the most adorable selection of clothes, shoes, and jewelry. If you are wondering, like I was, it is named Monday Dress because they update all of their new arrivals each Monday. Just what I need to help remedy the Monday blues I often suffer from! 
 I've been looking for the perfect kimono to add to my closet and when I saw this one, it was love at first sight! The color is gorgeous and the chevron accent at the opening is the perfect finishing touch. The earrings are also from Monday Dress and I'm excited to wear these again and again! I love how versatile they are.
Don't miss the sale on these amazing beja flor jeans. Great fitting white pants are hard to find, so let me make it easy on you - buy these! You won't regret it!

Happy shopping y'all!
-Kirby


2 comments:

  1. Your kimono is gorgeous! I love it with the hot pink tank.

    www.girlinahotcity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love finding a new and perfect boutique! I can't wait to check out Monday Dress. This Kimono is just gorgeous!
    Cheers, Monique
    Casually Chic by Monique
    Follow me on: bloglovin' & facebook

    ReplyDelete