Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Savoring Summer Fashion











Top: Forever 21- (similar) // Pants: Beja Flor // Wedges: Bucco - Old (similar, craving) // Clutch: JCrew (similar) // Bracelet: Kate Spade // Sunglasses: Nordstrom  // Earrings: Monday Dress (craving)

Its hard to believe its beyond mid August! School has officially started for me and this outfit served as a "date night / you survived your first day of school" dinner outfit.  As I'm realizing how close we are to summer weather coming to an end, I want to make sure I savor all of my favorite summer fashions! One of my hardest summer clothing items I fight to give up each year are my white pants - especially now that I found these amazing Beja Flor gems! I also have loved the tulip shirt/open back trend this summer! Wear all your summer favorites while you still can, y'all! Fall will be here before we know it!

Happy shopping (and summer savoring) y'all!
-Kirby

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous look!! :) Love the open back detailing (of course ;) and these shoes!! :)
    xo Erin
    www.winkandatwirl.com

    ReplyDelete