Friday, September 5, 2014

lightweight leopard









Top: TJMaxx (how adorable is this similar look) // Shorts: Forever21 (similar) // Wedges: Jessica Simpson // Necklace: Etsy (craving this similar look) // Bracelets: Tory Burch, old - similar; Kate Spade // Wristlet: Louis Vuitton // Earrings: Kate Spade

This top is yet another of my favorite TJMaxx finds! A sleeveless button up has to be done just right and I love the flowy back detail on this one! The lightweight material is perfect for the heat and humidity we have had lately. I know I've practically worn out these wedges but they are seriously the most comfortable wedges I own and look great with just about everything!
This outfit was a fun flirty weeknight date night outfit. Aren't weeknight dates the best? I always feel like it's a little taste of the weekend midweek. I can hardly believe its already Friday!
See, I told you it helps! :)

Happy shopping y'all!
-Kirby

1 comment:

  1. How adorable are you?! LOVE!!
    xo Erin
    www.winkandatwirl.com

    ReplyDelete