Thursday, October 2, 2014

3D Fiber Lash Mascara Tutorial

What you'll need:

1. Your favorite mascara or mine - Stila major MAJOR


 Just for a point of reference - this is my before picture.


Even though the directions don't call for it, I chose to apply my normal mascara as usual so that I could have as much volume as possible even before applying the fiber lashes. I had to use my favorite Stila major MAJOR mascara, of course!


Now you see why I love this mascara?! Just wait, y'all! 


Now it's time to apply the 3D Fiber Lashes.  The first step is applying the transplanting gel.  I like to make sure I am extra thorough with this step because this is like the glue that the fibers stick to.  The better you apply this gel, the better your lashes will look.


The next step is applying the fibers.  One trick I use when applying these is to have the wand already unscrewed immediately following the application of the transplanting gel so that it has as little time as possible to dry before I apply the fibers.  I make sure to continue to apply the fibers until I notice they don't seem to be sticking anymore.  


After the fibers have been applied, another coat of the transplanting gel sets them in place.  How amazing do these lashes look?!



My favorite part is, I get the look of false lashes without the hassle of applying them!

Also, don't forget to enter the $350 Nordstrom Gift Card Giveaway! You can enter through the end of the week!


Happy shopping y'all!
-Kirby

2 comments:

  1. Girl I just placed an order for this a few days ago!! I cannot wait to get my hands on it!!! You look gorge as always!!
    xo,
    Brittney Marie
    Pretty Little Pursuits

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an absolutely wonderful step by step tutorial and your eyes look amazing!!!
    I am so excited that you purchased the 3-D Fiber Mascara and am excited to share this post and your blog with my customers and friends!!!

    Xoxo,

    Fabulash Krash
    http://www.facebook.com/FabulashKrash

    ReplyDelete