Monday, October 6, 2014

places to go







Top: Pure Sugar via piperlime (similarsimilar) // Jeans: Old Navy (also craving these) // Heels: Christian Louboutin // Watch: MK // Bracelets: Stella and Dot, Kate Spade // Earrings: Tory Burch 

I wore this look for a fun thursday night full of places to go.  We attended the nordtrom rack opening in town as well as 'fashion on the town. As if Greenville needed more ways to steal my heart, they now host fabulous fashion events!  Both events focused around fashion which meant the pressure was on for the perfect outfit!  I knew I wanted something trendy, yet classic.  What is more classic than black, gold, red lips, and patent heels?! The cut of this top is trendy despite the fact that I got it over a year ago on piperlime! This ended up being the perfect outfit for both events.   Even if I did turn my closet upside down finding it! :)

Happy shopping y'all!
-Kirby

No comments:

Post a Comment