Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Christmas Card Shoot {Part 1}





One of my favorite parts of this time of year is getting Christmas cards from all our friends and family! I love getting to catch up on details from the year and see all of the lovely pictures. I'm sure this will come as no shock, but I am rather particular about our Christmas card pictures and most importantly about what to wear! This year I decided on a more neutral palette and had Mitchell dress more festive. I couldn't be happier with how the pictures turned out so I wanted to share all the outfit details with y'all! I thought it may be a lot to take in if I shared everything in one post so I decided it would be best to share my outfit details today and Mitchell's tomorrow - he may want to kill me but he's just too good looking and stylish not to share! For now here are a few pictures and details from my outfit...





lace tunic: lucy&lyla // leggings: forever 21 // boots: nine west-old (similar) // earrings: tory burch // watch: michael kors // bracelet: jamesandjoco {c/o} use code CHEER for 30% off

Stay tuned for details on Mitchell's outfit tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment