Monday, December 29, 2014

Last Minute New Years

New years is the time of year where you can't be too glittery or gold! I take full advantage of this!  But if you're anything like me though, you have waited until the last minute to find the perfect New Years Eve outfit. Lucky for us, Zappos has free 2 day business shipping! So this is it, party people...we are down to the wire.  I've chosen some of my favorite outfit pieces to help narrow down all the options available on Zappos. Have I mentioned yet how much I love Zappos!?



Buy one or buy them all! Best news is, you can always return everything for FREE up to 365 days after the purchase date!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome and wonderful collection of women accessories . How nice are the accessories are! Everyone should prefer from your wish list. You have a wonderful color combination collection of fall shoes, bag,and summer dress. Great post and suggestion to select the products. All of them are looking amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete