Friday, January 9, 2015

Fashion Friday: Fitness Resolution Necessities

Every year, I tend to make some sort of fitness new year's resolution.  Whether it be losing weight, getting in shape, eating healthy or all of the above; nothing is more motivating to me than a cute gym wardrobe.  In the past, I have posted about my fitness routine but this time around I want to go through my favorite staples that are both functional and have that cute motivational factor.

Shoes:

For the types of workout I prefer, a comfortable shoe is a must.  I've picked out a few of my favorites to share with y'all, including the shoes I currently workout in.  I am definitely not a long distance runner so my shoes recommended here would probably not be best for that type of exercise.
Pants:
Without a doubt, my favorite workout pants/capris are lululemon.  This opinion is not one that I jumped to purely because of the hype.  I have tried just about every workout capri on the market and bottom line, nothing is as breathable and comfortable as lululemon.  I can do a full workout in my lululemon pants and never have to adjust or pull up on the waist once.  The adorable patterns and quality materials are just the icing on the cake.  Here are a few of my favorites (I own and can personally vouch all of these styles recommended).
Tops: 
I personally have always preferred sleeveless workout tops.  There are very few tops I have found with sleeves that are not restrictive when I'm working out.  Tops also tend to be one of the best ways to add a fun fashion flare to your gym ensemble. I've listed my favorite tops below!

Jackets:
Because I tend to prefer sleeveless workout tops, workout jackets area must through the cold weather months.  Even when you're hot and sweaty from working out, it's important to never leave the gym without a jacket on in order to keep your muscles warm and not shock your system with the extreme temperature change.  These cute jackets can serve that purpose as well as being the perfect addition to your outfit.

Sports Bras:
Even though these are rarely seen, we all know how important a great sports bra is.  Too much support is uncomfortable and restrictive and not enough support can be even more uncomfortable.  I tend to prefer sports bras with structure and cups.  Here are a few of my favorites...

Other accessories: 
I've listed a few of my other favorite workout accessories below...


Hopefully this post has reinforced your healthy new year's resolutions! It's amazing how motivating great workout clothes can be! 

3 comments:

  1. Looking awesome. Perfect color and standard choice. I have checked out all of them are really beautiful and trustworthy. The dresses and shoes are looking amazing. I think everybody will prefer it.....

    high panties,high cut briefs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have checked out the wish list of dresses. Wonderful collection of dresses for women . I'm totally impressed. The dresses and shoes are so wonderful. I just love the color and and unique design of the shoes. This one is really so stunning and beautiful sports bra and workout tops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing grey scarf, I found the same on this site Originalluxury

    ReplyDelete