Wednesday, June 18, 2014

jade jumpsuit







Jumpsuit: topshop via nordstrom belt: anthropologie (craving this fun accent belt) heels: jessica simpson-old (similar, splurge) handbag: louis vuitton watch: michael kors necklace: forever 21-old (similar) bracelets: etsy  earrings: tory burch lips: chanel rouge

Once I overcame my fear of rompers, the next natural step was finding the perfect jumpsuit! I am so excited about the topshop line at nordstrom and I knew the minute I saw this jumpsuit, I had to have it! Not only is it reasonable price wise, but it is a blank canvas as far as options to accent with the perfect accessories! This jumpsuit can be dressed up or down and is the perfect way to add high fashion to your wardrobe at a reasonable price!

Happy shopping y'all!
-Kirby

Also, don't forget to enter the tory burch giveaway!

Click HERE for details!

1 comment: