Wednesday, June 25, 2014

vintage inspired glam






Dress: Fabrik Boutique (similar, splurge) Shoes: Fabrik Boutique (dying for these) Clutch: Coach (similar, craving) Watch: Rolex (borrowed from the hubs) Bracelets: Tory Burch-old (similar) Stella & Dot Earrings: old (similar) Sunglasses: Kenneth Cole via tjmaxx (craving)

I adore everything about vintage fashion. This look was my attempt to emulate classic vintage glamour with a modern twist.  This dress, believe it or not, is a beautifully beaded knit material. Everyone knows you can't attempt vintage glamour without the perfect red statement lip - I went with fiery red by Forever 21.  I also have to mention that my sweet husband who takes all the amazing pictures I post, insisted that his watch would complete this look! He may have an eye for fashion after all!

Happy shopping y'all!
-Kirby

4 comments:

  1. This vintage look and that dress are both amazing!!! The detailing is so beautiful! And how dang precious is your hubby?! Loving everything about this post!

    xo,
    Brittney
    http://www.prettylittlepursuits.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love that dress, with the pop of color. Amazing styling! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete