Monday, November 17, 2014

button down blouse + boots









top: nordstrom rack // pants: paige denim // boots: nine west (similar) // earrings: tory burch // wristlet: louis vuitton // wrist: michael kors, coach, stella & dot //

As predictable as a button down blouse and boots are in fall, I was happy to hop right on the bandwagon.  I love the classic chic look of a comfy blouse with my favorite fall boots.  This outfit happened to be the perfect weekend daytime outfit to run errands in and cheer on the Clemson Tigers, hence the orange.  Despite the sad loss of the tigers, I at least felt confident in my gameday get up! 

Happy shopping y'all!
-Kirby

1 comment:

  1. It was really insightful.
    Thanks for such a nice content.
    Cheers
    BTW if anyone interested more have a look https://theshoesfinder.com thanks

    ReplyDelete