Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Windy City Wardrobe









Top: Old Navy // Vest: Nordstrom // Hat: Topshop // Jeans: Paige // Boots: Nine West, last season (similar, similar) // Earrings: Kate Spade // Handbag: Louis Vuitton //

This past weekend my husband and I made a trip to Chicago to visit friends and family. I have been looking forward to this trip for so many reasons, but also stressing about what to wear.  I'm sure this won't come as a surprise to y'all but packing light, for me, is an impossibility.  Not only was I packing for fun days and nights in the big city, I had to pack practical cold weather clothes.  All that to say, this was one of my favorite outfits I wore over the weekend.  I was layered up just enough to stay warm but still felt daytime chic! Is this hat not to die for? 
Lastly, I had to document my first (of many) red holiday starbucks cup of the season - not to mention it helped keep my hands warm!

Happy shopping y'all!
-Kirby


No comments:

Post a Comment