Friday, November 14, 2014

Studs and Stripes








Top: TJMaxx (similar here & here) // Skirt: Only Hearts (dreaming about this pencil skirt) // Wedges: Tory Burch (on sale!) // Handbag: Michael Kors (similar) // Bracelet: Bella Jack via TJMaxx (similar)

As much as I loved pairing this pencil skirt with the perfect summer lightweight crop top seen here, I equally adore this fall take on the pencil skirt. It paired perfectly with this classic cut blouse accented with edgy studs to sass up the look.  This outfit has the right amount of class and sass to wear just about anywhere.  I have to give a shout out to TJMaxx for the ability to find amazing tops and accessories like these for less than $20 each! As cheesy as it sounds, I have no shame in calling myself a maxxinista!

Happy shopping y'all!
-Kirby

No comments:

Post a Comment