Monday, August 4, 2014

Southern Summer Sundays








Top: JCrew (craving) // Shorts: JCrew (similar) // Wedges: Michael Kors - Old (similar, craving) // Handbag: Tory Burch - old (craving) // Necklace: Marley Lilly  // Earrings: Kate Spade // Bracelets: Alex & Ani, Jamesandjoco // Watch: MK

Sunday afternoons are my favorite, especially in the summertime! You can't get much more southern than seersucker, monograms, and bows. This top is the epitome of feminime preppy and southern.  It is so comfortable and breathed really well on this hot summer day! White shorts were a no brainer with this top and these great wedges rounded it all out. I also have to mention how obsessed I am with my adorable South Carolina monogram necklace from Marley Lilly! I love my state and who doesn't love a good monogram?
As if I haven't mentioned being southern enough in this post, I wore this outfit to our favorite brunch place in town, Southern Culture! 
What can I say?! I didn't name the blog southern accents for nothing! 

Happy shopping y'all!
-Kirby

3 comments:

  1. your outfit and crossbody is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have the prettiest pictures and the cutest outfits!! :)
    xo Erin
    www.winkandatwirl.com

    ReplyDelete