Saturday, August 16, 2014

Wedding Makeup Must Haves

I am so excited to be traveling this weekend to Buffalo, NY for our great friend's wedding! We are thrilled to be a part of their special day, but I am also excited to have the honor of doing the bride's wedding makeup! Y'all know how much I love to do makeup and this was the perfect excuse to get some new products to make sure everything is absolutely perfect for her big day! 
I want to share with y'all some of the products I'm most excited about using to ensure her makeup not only looks fabulous, but most importantly stays that way all evening!

The first product I want to share is the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer


I used this for my wedding and have sworn by it ever since! This product contains oil absorbers to minimize shine and create a smooth, matte finish that lasts!

Every bride wants to glow on her wedding day and the Sephora Collection Bronzer (in 'Aruba') is by far my favorite! It is a gorgeous natural golden tone with just the right amount of shimmer!


A recent find I'm excited about using is the Stila "Eyes are the Window" palette in 'spirit'


I went to the store specifically to purchase the Naked 3 palette because I think the colors are perfect for a bridal look...and then I came across this beauty! I've been trying out different color combo's all week and I haven't found one I didn't like yet! I can't wait to post a tutorial with this palette! I, of course, used the Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion underneath this shadow and there wasn't a crease in sight!



I also fell in love with the Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof liner in 'Lionfish' - it goes perfectly with this palette, and waterproof is always necessary for wedding makeup! I plan on finishing the eyes with some gorgeous lashes and the Stila Major Lash Mascara


The final product I'm excited to use is the Urban Decay "All Nighter" Long Lasting Makeup Spray


I can't wait to share the finished product! 

Happy shopping y'all!
-Kirby

No comments:

Post a Comment