Thursday, August 28, 2014

Sunday Crochet







Crochet Dress: TJMaxx (similar) // Wedges: Calvin Klein (similar, dying for these) // Handbag: Louis Vuitton // Earrings: gift (similar) // Watch: MK // Bangles: Kate Spade

Don't you just love when you find the perfect item you never knew you needed and at a great price?! I practically stole this dress from TJMaxx at $16!!! I adore the 'sweeheart' cut of the top of this dress; it's both flattering and feminine. I originally bought this to wear to the Lady Antebellum concert back in the spring, which it was perfect for.  I haven't been able to stop wearing it since! It seemed like the perfect option to wear to brunch after church this past Sunday. No doubt this dress will continue to be one of my staple comfortable cotton dresses! 

Happy shopping y'all!
-Kirby

1 comment: