Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Patriotic Pencil Skirt









Top: Nordstrom (craving this adorable similar look) Skirt: Only Hearts (it also comes in orange and white) Heels: Fabrik-old (similar, splurge) Bag: Gift from the gorgeous Megan at For All Things Lovely (similar, craving) Necklace: Jcrew (on sale!) Earrings: Kate Spade (craving) Sunglasses: Nordstrom (similar style)

This was my outfit for the night of the fourth of July! It was patriotic yet still classy and dressy.  I found this crop recently at Nordstrom and knew I needed it, but was nervous again about what to pair it with. I wanted something more dressy than high waisted shorts so I decided on my second favorite high waisted clothing item - a high waisted pencil skirt.  I love the contrast between the form fitting skirt and flowy top! 
I also have to confess that the gorgeous golden tan I have is a spray tan! The girls at Browning Studio have this down to an art!

Happy shopping y'all!
-Kirby

No comments:

Post a Comment