Monday, October 20, 2014

Functional Fashion










Tunic: H&M (loving this one too) // Leggings: Via Spiga // Shawl: TJMaxx (similar) // Boots: old (similar here & here) // Bangles: Jamesandjoco (craving) // Watch: MK (on sale) (craving) // Necklaces: Urbanite (craving), H&M // Earrings: Tory Burch //

This week we went to visit friends who live out in the country on their family owned peach farm, dreamworld right?! I literally took these pictures in their back yard.  There were deer running nearby, mountains in the distance, and rows of peach trees just like this one.  I am definitely a city girl, but I love spending time away from it all sometimes. I can't wait to go back in the spring, and see when the trees are full of pink blooms!  This outfit is pretty much my fall uniform - Leggings, my favorite boots, and the perfect tunic. The shawl was a recent find at TJMaxx and will definitely be reoccurring throughout the cold weather months! I'm not always known for my fashion being functional, but I felt like I encompassed both for a casual, chilly night in the country.

Happy shopping y'all!
-Kirby

No comments:

Post a Comment