Monday, October 13, 2014

Leggings + Lace Accents








Top: Pure Sugar via Piperlime{old} (similar, love) // Leggings: J.Crew (craving) // Heels: Christian Louboutin (save) // Clutch: Saks off 5th // Wrist: MK, Stella & Dot, Kate Spade // Necklace: Urbanite // Earrings: Tory Burch

As much as I appreciate the warmer days in the south, I'm just plain ready for fall weather to be consistent! Leggings are one of my favorite things to wear when cold weather comes around.  They are comfortable yet can be dressed up like I did with this look.  Since it was too warm to pair these with booties and a long sleeve blouse like I had initially wanted to wear, I paired it with this colorful lace accented top.  Y'all know I love a good accent on a piece of clothing. I'm looking forward to styling these leggings again once colder weather finally rolls around!

Happy shopping y'all!
-Kirby

No comments:

Post a Comment