Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Perfect Paige Leggings + Plum Lips









Jean Leggings: Paige (you need these, trust me) // Top: Ro & De via Nordstrom Rack (similar, splurge) // Heels: Dolce Vita // Bow Necklace: Urbanite // Bangles: JamesandJoco // Earrings: Tory Burch // Wristlet: Louis Vuitton // Lips: Forever21 Sugarplum Lipstick

In the many hours I've spend in our new Nordstrom Rack store in Greenville, I have lusted over many things, but these jeans are by far my favorite find.  The are soft and flexible like leggings, but have pockets and a zipper so you can wear them with short tops too.  My next rant will focus on this fabulous and very cost efficient lip color for fall.  I love deep toned lips during fall and this color is the perfect merriment between dark and tasteful berry tones. Don't be afraid to be bold with your lip color, it is the perfect finishing touch to any outfit.

Happy shopping y'all!
-Kirby

2 comments: