Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Sweatshirt Chic








Top: Saks off 5th (similar) // Jeans: JCrew // Wedges: Kelsi Dagger (similar, similar) // Jacket: JCrew (similar) // Scarf: H&M (under $10!!!) // Watch: MK // Bracelets: Tory Burch-old (similar), Stella &Dot // Handbag: Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM

This comfy sweatshirt top can be worn on the couch paired with cotton pants for a night in or be worn with jeans, wedges and a military jacket for a casual chic fall look.  Obviously, I chose the latter of the two for this post, but don't be mistaken; this sweatshirt will make many appearances on a lazy sunday afternoon in my house! My Fall Local Favorites post gave me Skytop fever so my sweet husband and I decided to spend this perfect fall day in the most beautiful mountains among apple trees.  Fall weekend getaways are the best!

Happy shopping y'all!
-Kirby

I had to share a picture of my husband and I from this perfect day! He is the man behind the camera, supporting my dreams, and my forever motivation to be beautiful inside and out.



1 comment: