Wednesday, June 4, 2014

girl on a budget






Dress: Forever21 (also craving this similar style) Wedges: Old Navy (similar, save) Clutch: Coach (similar, save), Sunglasses: Forever21 (splurge) Watch: Michael Kors Bracelet: Forever21(similar) Bangle: J.Crew (similarsave) Lips: Forever21 

As much as I love splurging on expensive clothes, it is also equally as exciting to find great looks that are inexpensive.  Forever21 is my go to store to find something trendy and inexpensive.  We recently got a store here in town, but I have found it's easier to navigate through all the options online! The store can be very overwhelming and for my easily distractible brain, I prefer to see things one at a time online! The cut of this dress is my favorite because of how flattering it is. I also love the flirty pattern and cutout back! For $13.80, this dress simply can't be beat! 

Happy shopping y'all!
-Kirby

1 comment:

  1. I love the back on that dress!! And those shoes!! You look fabulous as always!

    ReplyDelete