Wednesday, June 11, 2014

high waisted skirt and high heels






skirt: francescas (similar, splurge) top: impressions boutique (craving this & this) heels: impressions boutique (also loving these & these) earrings: Tory Burch watch: Michael Kors lips: Ulta
handbag: Louis Vuitton

When I saw this skirt, I knew I had to have it! Among all the other fun accents this outfit has to offer, your eye is immediately drawn to the skirt and that is what I love most about it! The high waisted cut is always flattering on skirts, and the fun details on the waist band make this skirt a must have! In addition, the highly structured design of the skirt gives it a girly shape and accentuates your waistline! 
I also have to mention that my top and shoes are from one of my favorite online boutiques, Impressions!
The top and shoes compliment each other so well with the strappy accents, and you can't beat the price!

Happy shopping y'all!
-Kirby 

1 comment:

  1. This outfit is to fun! I love that green skirt, plus the backdrop is beautiful! ;)


    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete