Friday, June 20, 2014

Special Occasions & Sequins






Dress: fiore boutique (similar, splurge) Heels: Ann Taylor (similar, splurge) Earrings: Kate Spade (craving these) Watch: Michael Kors Bracelets: stella and dot, bella jack via tjmaxx (similar)
Lips: Forever21

I take advantage of any excuse to get dressed up and my sweet husband loves to surprise me with "dressy date nights".  Not only do I love the time spent with this man who loves me so well, I also love the excitement of pulling the fun dressy clothes out of the back of my closet that I never have the excuse to wear otherwise! 
I fell in love with this dress not only because of the gorgeous style and pattern, but the sequins add the perfect finishing touch to round out the overall glamorous look of the dress.  The look wouldn't have been complete without a statement lip and for less than $4, its the perfect addition to your lipstick collection!

Don't forget to enter to win a beautiful Tory Burch crossbody handbag HERE!

Happy shopping y'all!
-Kirby

1 comment:

  1. You look fabulous!!!
    The back of this dress is so simple but amazing! And those shoes!!!!

    Brittney Marie
    http://www.prettylittlepursuits.com

    ReplyDelete