Monday, June 2, 2014

Statement Maxi








Maxi: Forever 21 (similar, splurge), Wedges: Jessica Simpson (on sale!) Purse: Tory Burch, Earrings: Forever 21 (similar, also loving these) Watch: Michael Kors Bracelets: Kate Spade, Stella and Dot
Lips: Ulta (my fave!)

So anyone who knows me well knows I practically live in Maxi dresses throughout the summer! I found this one early in March of this year for our spring break trip to Mexico.  The aztec pattern and bright colors looked like they belonged in a beautiful resort on the beach! Unfortunately, even as recently as I bought it, Forever21's inventory turns over very quickly so I was only able to find similar looks to link! 
I also have to mention how comfortable and versatile my Jessica Simpson wedges are! The straps at the top are all elastic so they stretch with each step making these shoes practical for all day wear! Isn't it the best when comfort and cute collide!?!

Happy shopping y'all!
-Kirby

No comments:

Post a Comment