Saturday, June 28, 2014

high waist is here to stay








Skirt: Anthropologie (similar, similar) Top: H&M (also love this one) Shoes: Sole Society (loving these too) Clutch: Louis Vuitton Bracelets: Etsy (loving these) Earrings: Tory Burch  

I got this skirt a couple years ago at anthropologie and it has never gone out of style.  The high waisted skirt is here to stay and I love it! The top I paired this with is not only comfortable and trendy, but it is totally affordable! I officially want it in every color! As many skirts and shorts as I own, a basic trendy tank in every color is a necessity. Don't you love affordable & practical pieces for everyday wear?
Another thing I have to note is how much I love a braided bun lately! It was the perfect accent to this outfit and takes mere minutes to do! If your hair is full and thick (unlike mine) this tutorial is what yours will look more like!

Happy shopping & hairstyling y'all!
-Kirby

No comments:

Post a Comment