Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Bangs + Bargain Graphic Tee








Jeans: HM (loving these) // Graphic Tee: Old Navy (on sale!) // Wedge Booties: Kelsi Dagger - old (similar, craving) // Handbag: Louis Vuitton // Earrings: Kate Spade // Bracelets: Kate Spade, Urbanite 

Now that we are officially into fall, I thought it was the perfect excuse to cut my bangs short.  I love everything about fall fashion, but I have to say bangs are definitely at the top of my 'favorite fall trends' list. 
 I adore graphic tee's and found this fabulous tee at Old Navy.  They have a great selection of the cutest graphic tees at a bargain price.  As if it wasn't a good enough deal to start with, they are on sale right now and if you use the code LEAF (today only) it'll take an additional 25% off! 

Happy shopping y'all!
-Kirby

No comments:

Post a Comment