Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Labor Day Look








Top: JCrew // Pants: Beja Flor // Flats: Tory Burch // Necklace: Lily Pulitzer (similar) // Earrings: Kate Spade // Bangles: Kate Spade // Handbag: gift (similar)

I wanted to savor all the light summer pieces I could from my closet on Labor Day! This look encompasses everything I love about summer fashion - white, light, and casual chic! I adore this lightweight top.  Not only does it have a classic color combination that is easily paired with any type of skirt or pant, it has that lightweight linen texture that appears wrinkled but maintains its preppy classic style.  As much as I love summer fashion, I can't wait to curl into some comfy fall sweaters and boots...if we can kick this awful heat, that is!



Happy shopping y'all!
-Kirby

2 comments: