Monday, September 22, 2014

Track Pants Trend







Top: Forever 21 (similar) // Pants: TJMaxx (similar, craving) // Heels: Christian Louboutin (craving) // Crossbody: Kate Spade (similar) // Earrings: Kate Spade (similar) // Bangles: Kate Spade // 

I'm loving the new trend of so called "track pants".  The name is very deceiving for how adorable these pants can be! Not only are they the most comfortable things ever, there are about a million different styles and colors out there to play with! I listed a couple in my links above, but I could go for days linking fabulous track pants.  I decided to style these more dressy, but don't be fooled they can be very versatile and dressed down easily! Nordstrom has a whole category dedicated to track pants here, and with their free shipping and free returns policy, it can't hurt to order a few pairs and try just to see if you like them or not! 

Happy shopping y'all!
-Kirby

shop this post:

No comments:

Post a Comment