Saturday, September 27, 2014

Boots and Back Details








Top: Vestique -last season (loving this fun back detailed top, also from Vestique) // Jeans: JCrew (craving) // Boots: Nine West (similar, craving) // Tassel Necklace: gift (similar) // Earrings: Tory Burch // Wrist Details: MK, Stella & Dot, Bella Jack (similar) //

This was my first time breaking in my boots again for fall and I couldn't be happier about it! I got these boots two years ago and they still are as gorgeous as the day I got them.  I have 3 pairs of nine west boots that have all held up beautifully despite my obsessive wearing of them! 
The details on the back of these boots were perfect to pair with this back studded tulip top from Vestique.  I don't think I've ever left the boutique without buying at least one thing! They have a location here in Greenville and you can shop their website online.

Happy shopping y'all!
-Kirby

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love this outfit! That top and those jeans are amazing!
    Stylephotos

    ReplyDelete