Monday, September 1, 2014

summer sage









Top: Painted Threads via Nordstrom // Jeans: JCrew // Wedges: G by Guess (craving) // Handbag: Louis Vuitton // Bangles: Jamesandjoco (craving this adorable necklace in her collection)// Watch: Michael Kors // Necklace: JCrew (craving)

I was smitten with this top the first time I saw it online! The color, for one, is perfect because the light shade of the sage is able to act as a neutral and be paired with colored skinny jeans or act on its own, like I did with just regular jeans! Who doesn't love an oversized top for those days when you don't feel like sucking in all day; we all do it, right?!  But at least this top is cute enough that you don't look like you're having one of those days! I look forward to styling this same top for fall with boots and the perfect scarf! Stay tuned!

Don't forget to shop the amazing Labor Day sales going on today! Check out my Memorial Day Sales Cheat Sheet post for details on my favorite sales happening!

Happy shopping y'all!
-Kirby

2 comments:

  1. Love the back of the top!!

    http://justanothershopaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pictures! :) I agree with the comment above...the back is gorg! :)
    xo Erin
    www.winkandatwirl.com

    ReplyDelete