Wednesday, July 30, 2014

It's all about the heels








Top: Fabrik (similar) // Pants: Beja Flor (still on sale!) // Heels: Dolce Vita (craving) // Handbag: Gift (similar) // Arm candy: MK, Jamesandjoco, Kate Spade // Necklace: Jcrew // Sunglasses: Nordstrom (splurge

As much as I love all the pieces I'm wearing in this post, my favorite is by far these gorgeous heels!  It's truly all about the heels as far as I'm concerned. You can have a beautiful outfit, but if the heels aren't right - it's all for nothing! It may have to do with my obsession with shoes, but everyone knows that shoes can make or break an outfit. I found these beauties at Saks off 5th and couldn't get to the check out with them fast enough. This is just one of many outfits these heels will make pop! 
Lastly, don't forget to get these Beja Flor pants while they're on sale! They are as comfortable as they are flattering! 

Happy shopping y'all!
-Kirby

1 comment:

  1. Girl love love loving those shoes!! And the neon green looks fabulous on you!
    xo,
    Brittney Marie
    Pretty Little Pursuits

    ReplyDelete