Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Top 5

One of my favorite things to do with friends and family after an event, weekend away, or vacation is to ask everyone their top 5 best moments from the time together! Its always a great way to recap things you may have missed or recall things you loved as well! I thought it would be great to do on the blog every once in a while so y'all could catch up and reminisce along with me!  I linked each post next to the number so that you could get all the details from the outfit in case you missed it the first time around! The following is my Top 5 since starting this fun fashion adventure Southern Accents Blog has taken me on! 



My favorite part of this outfit was definitely the gorgeous purse that was being styled for my first giveaway!



This was my first attempt at a jumpsuit and gave me the confidence I needed to take more fashion risks and embrace trends that I may not have had the guts to wear!



This was the day my precious husband gave me my beloved Christian Louboutin pumps for our anniversary.  Of course I had to create a post for them that day! They have made frequent appearances on the blog ever since (can you blame me?!)



This was an outfit from an amazing day of memories with friends! I love the outfit as much as I love the memories from the day! Sailing in the charleston harbor, adorable boutique hotel, memories with the best of friends/family, & a great outfit to blog about...doesn't get much better than that!



This was my second eye makeup tutorial and I absolutely loved how it turned out! I have gotten the sweetest feedback from my beauty posts! I love that I have one place to share my love of fashion and beauty - the best of both worlds! 

This concludes my top 5 for now! I hope y'all have enjoyed looking back as much as I did!
Have your friends and family share their top 5 memories the next time you get together - I promise you won't regret it!

Happy shopping & reminiscing y'all!
-Kirby

No comments:

Post a Comment