Saturday, July 5, 2014

red, black, and blue







Top: Topshop (similar) Skirt: Gabriella Rocca (on major sale!) Heels: Christian Louboutin - yes, you will continue to see these over and over again! :) Earrings: Urbanite (craving these) Sunglasses: Nordstrom (splurge) Watch: MK Bracelets: bella jack via tjmaxx & Stella and dot

This was the look I wore for our 3 year anniversary date night! As I mentioned in my pops of red post, my christian louboutin heels were my 3 year anniversary gift from my incredible husband! I had to wear them for our anniversary dinner, and how perfect are they with this outfit!? I'm loving pencil skirts lately and this one went perfectly with my new topshop peplum top.  I love how this top takes a feminine look like a peplum style and gives it an edgy twist with the faux leather and exposed zipper accents. Y'all have to check out the entire topshop line at Nordstrom!

Happy shopping y'all!
-Kirby

No comments:

Post a Comment