Monday, July 14, 2014

Tailored Jumpsuit











Jumpsuit: h&m (on sale!) Heels: Christian Louboutin Crossbody: Kate Spade (also loving this similar sized deep red option) Watch: MK Bangle: Kate Spade (similar) Earrings: Old (similar, craving)

Since my sweet and supportive husband takes all my pictures for me, I'm sure you can guess who decided where we would shoot these pictures! I must say though, the classic black and white look really does compliment this outfit perfectly! 
I found this jumpsuit at h&m and loved the tailored cut of it! It really cinches in at the waist with side snaps and a zipper. This makes for the most flattering jumpsuit I've tried on in a long time and trust me, I've tried on my fair share of shapeless unflattering jumpsuits! 
Make sure to check back in a few days because the smoldering smokey eye pictured here will be featured in a beauty tutorial! 

Happy shopping y'all!
-Kirby

1 comment: